Pinpak is taking all measures to protect the health of our staff, customers and suppliers of our business to maintain a safe and reliable supply in relation to the COVID-19 pandemic.
We want to assure all our customers that we are OPEN FOR BUSINESS
As the health and safety of our staff, customers and their families are our priority we have implemented the following procedures.
The Current Situation –
- To date, No Pinpak staff have been diagnosed with the virus
- Our production, warehouses & sales teams are fully operational & maintaining supply to our customers
- Operating with a Covid Plan
Safety Measures Taken-
- If possible, some staff members can work remotely by choice.
- Any staff member with cold or flu-like symptoms are asked to avoid coming into the workplace and where necessary, remain at home until a Covid-19 diagnosis is ruled out
- We are engaging in additional cleaning, disinfecting and sanitation of our workplace.
- In production, printing, warehouse & distribution, and other departments where it’s not possible for staff to work remotely, we are following our well established hygiene protocols such as protective PPE where applicable (beard snoods, hair caps, lab coats), with regular hand-washing and hand sanitation.
- As usual, wall mounted hand washing stations are located throughout our production areas and entire premises, along with wall mounted hand sanitiser stations.
- Workplace operational rules are in place to ensure compliance with correct protocols in line with the latest updates and government requirements, such as maintaining correct distances between our staff and others, whether colleagues or customers, suppliers etc.
- Face Masks are worn when in contact with customers and other staff members.
Pick-ups and Visitors –
- Our showroom is currently is open for order pick up and counter sales. With pre-ordering and contactless collection to your vehicle our preferred option. Please phone the office on 03 9897 4000 when you arrive to collect your pre-ordered goods.
- All other visitors must make an appointment beforehand and follow social distancing and wear a face mask whilst on site.
- Orders can be placed by email or phone. Face to face contact is kept to a minimum with distancing required. Anybody showing flu-like symptoms may be refused entry to the showroom / worksite.
- There is a maximum of 2 people in our showroom at any one time
- Face Masks must be worn by all visitors and customers whilst on site
- To make an appointment or place an order contact details are: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 9897 4000
Deliveries will be continuing.
- Melbourne deliveries will continue to be made by our drivers, who will no longer request a signature on delivery. Instead to maintain the 1.5m social distancing they will require the name of the receiver as proof of delivery. This will be noted on the delivery docket along with date and time and will be considered proof of delivery and acceptance of good.
- Face masks, hand sanitiser and Cleaning products in each vehicle for drivers use.
- Interstate deliveries will be made by Startrack who have their own measures for POD collection and safe working environments, which can be accessed at https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus
Business Continuity –
- Pinpak manufactures in Australia (for 33 years) so we have confidence of supply continuity to you and don’t foresee any major disruptions to our operation
- In order to provide you with the best service possible, please be assured that our sales staff are here to help. They are available for contact during normal business hours by phone or email or by pre-arranged & approved visits to our site.
- Our production turn-around times remain comfortably on track at this point in time.
Please feel free to contact us on the below email or phone number if you have any questions. We will of course update you should there be any changes to the situation outlined above.
We look forward to providing you with our highest levels of service and prompt order fulfillment ensuring we maintain continuity of sales support & expert advice during this time.
Pinpak wishes you and your staff the very best during this difficult period and remain committed to working together and taking all steps necessary to protect the health and safety of all.