Fast Turnaround, Short Run Australian Bag Manufacturers
Get the Service You Deserve!
Pinpak is a privately owned Australian business established and operated by the same family for over 30 years.
We carry a wide range of bags and flexible films in stock. We can also custom make bags and film to your specifications, both plain and printed – Delivered Australia wide.
At Pinpak, we aim to consistently deliver high quality products with the care, service, and the support you deserve.
Overview of our products and services
*Please note – all our bags and films can be made in custom sizes, colours and with printed option.
- Poly Bags – Loose Packed Bags, Wicket Bags & Perforated Bag on Rolls
- Gusseted Poly Bags – Loose Packed Bags or Perforated Bag on Rolls
- Carry Bags / Die Cut Bags including Custom Print Options
- Courier Bags and Mailer Satchels – Plain or Custom Printed
- High Clarity Bags including CPP, BOPP, Cellophane and Stand Up Pouches
- Press Seal, Zip Lock Bags and Airport Security Bags
- Disposable Car Protection Products including Seat Covers and Floor Mats for the service industry and hygiene control
- Specialty Bags – Ice Bags, Firewood Bags, Biohazard Bags, Asbestos Bags, Tamper Proof Bags
- Carton Liners – HDPE or LDPE
- Polythene Tubing – Layflat, Gusset or Single Sheet & Centre Fold
- Builders Film and Bin Wrap
- Banners, Bunting, including Election Bunting
- Large range of Garbage Bags, Bin Liners, Pallet Bags & Mattress Bags
- Add on / Attached Document Pockets and Sleeves
- Sequential Numbering, Bar Codes, Use by Dates & Individual Text / Messages
Support and Service
- Experienced industry advice
- We will match your individual requirements and intended use with the right product.
- Custom options – size, thickness, colour, printing
- Free Samples
- Pre-Press & Printing Plates
- Show-room availability
- Australia wide delivery – with our own in-house drivers and trusted long-term carriers
Our commitment to quality and customer service is embedded in our culture, management and operational systems. Quality goals are further driven by continuous improvement strategies is at the core of our quality management program.
Who do we supply?
Whether you are a home base or a start-up business, through to small, medium and commercial operations delivering FMCG, we cater for your needs, including:
- Short run, quick turn-around
- Large unit orders for FMCG – Fast moving consumer goods
- Government contracts.
With a dedicated team from sales through to production and delivery, we can offer a wealth of experience and support to ensure you get high-quality products on time…every time.