23rd March 2020COVID-19 Update from Pinpak – Business as Usual Pinpak is taking all measures to protect the health of our staff, customers and suppliers of our business to maintain a safe and reliable supply in relation to the recent COVID-19 pandemic. We want to assure all our customers that we are OPEN FOR BUSINESS As the health and safety of our staff, customers and their families are our priority we will implementing the following procedures from Monday 23rd March 2020. The Current Situation –
- To date, No Pinpak staff have been diagnosed with the virus
- Our production, warehouses & sales teams are fully operational & maintaining supply to our customers
- A number of our staff are working remotely
- Any staff member with cold or flu-like symptoms are asked to avoid coming into the workplace and where necessary, remain at home until a Covid-19 diagnosis is ruled out
- We are engaging in additional cleaning, disinfecting and sanitation of our workplace.
- In production, printing, warehouse & distribution, and other departments where it’s not possible for staff to work remotely, we are following our well established hygiene protocols such as protective PPE where applicable (beard snoods, hair caps, lab coats), with regular hand-washing and hand sanitation.
- As usual, wall mounted hand washing stations are located throughout our production areas and entire premises, along with wall mounted hand sanitiser stations.
- Workplace operational rules are a in place to ensure compliance with correct protocols in line with the latest updates and government requirements, such as maintaining correct distances between our staff and others, whether colleagues or customers, suppliers etc.
Pick-ups and Visitors –
Our showroom is not currently supporting customer ‘drop ins’ for ordering and pick-ups. Orders must now be pre-ordered and will be available for collection by appointment only. Pick up will be via our factory 3 dispatch door. Please phone the office on 03 9897 4000 when you arrive to collect your pre-ordered goods.
- Orders can be placed by email or phone. Face to face contact must be kept to a minimum with distancing required. Anybody showing flu-like symptoms may be refused entry to the showroom area even for scheduled appointments.
- To make an appointment or place an order contact details are:
- Email: email@example.com or Ph: 03 9897 4000
- Visitors and company reps have been asked not to attend our site at this time until further notice.
- Melbourne deliveries will continue to be made by our drivers, who will no longer request a signature on delivery. Instead to maintain the 1.5m social distancing they will require the name of the receiver as proof ofdelivery. This will be noted on the delivery docket along with date and time and will be considered proof of delivery and acceptance of goods.
- Interstate deliveries will be made by Startrack who have their own measures for POD collection and safe working environments, which can be accessed at https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus
- Pinpak manufactures in Australia (for 33 years) so we have confidence of supply continuity to you and don’t foresee any major disruptions to our operation
- In order to provide you with the best service possible, please be assured that our sales staff are here to help. They are available for contact during normal business hours by phone or email or by pre-arranged & approved visits to our site.
- Our production turn-around times remain comfortably on track at this point in time.
How to change Teflon’s and element wires on your impulse heat sealer. (click on the picture for video)